Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Single player vs. multiplayer

I've completed the Legendary campaigns of Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo ODST. I've slogged through the Veteran campaigns of Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4, including rescuing a hostage from an airplane full of terrorists in less than 60 seconds. I've even managed to get through a complete episode of Left 4 Dead 2 on... well, Advanced, not Expert.

And yet, when I attempt to play on Xbox Live, I might as well bring a knife to a gunfight.

I don't know what it is, whether it's incompetent enemy AI or something in me that just chokes when I go against human players. All I know is, this music video sums it up nicely. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I think I run up against that guy in EVERY public MP match I play.

I have the same problem as you. Campaign = no problem. MP = Me PWNED!

Chris said...

HA! I posted before I listened to the whole thing.

Yeah, that's exactly me.