- I can play it on any Xbox, so long as I am signed in to Xbox Live.
- Anyone in the family can play it, on the Xbox in the family room only.
To fuel my son's party, we basically have three options:
- Let him use the living room Xbox, which will allow him to play but leave me with the one that doesn't read discs (so, no Halo).
- Let him use the office Xbox, with at least one person signed in as me (so, I don't get to play anything, since you can't sign in two places at once).
- Use the license transfer tool to transfer the Minecraft license only to the office Xbox, so he can play on that without signing in (except I don't know if it's possible to transfer a single license, and I wouldn't be able to transfer it back to the family room for the rest of the family for a few months).